Second Grade


February 10, 2008

On Thursdays

“On Thursdays “
These are short sentences written the day after NO CAR DAY, comparing THAT day with normal Thursdays in school.

by Mrs. Moyer
Usually I ride to school in a car.
Yesterday I biked to school in 1 1/2 hours!

by Felipe Achury
Usually I am all the day in school.
Yesterday I went to a park.

By Daniela Alonso
Usually on Thursdays I go to school but yesterday I did not.
Usually I don’t go to my grandma’s house but yesterday I did.

By Juan Carlos Bolivar
Usually I go in the car with my Dad to get to worck.
Yesterday I went in Bike to worck.
Usually I ar in shool.
Yesterday I got worck.

By Alejo Cala
Usually I come on Mrs. Moyer’s car.
But yesterday I was in my house and played.
Usually I go to school.
Yesterday I saw a movie.

By Benjamin Castro
Usually I go to school and work.
Yesterday I went to my farm and saw tv all day.

By Pilar Gonzalez
Usually I come to school.
Yesterday I sleep in my granma home and
I read a book and
I did my homework and I play with my bear.

By Laura Guzman
Usually I go to school in a vean.
Yesterday I wack to get in the school of my sister.

By Natalia Hernandez
Usually I was in 2nd Grade.
Yesterday I was sick and I sleep all the moring.

By Joy Hudgins
Usually I eat lunch at sckooll.
Yesterday I ate lunch at my home.

By David Izquierdo
Usually I go to school.
Yesterday I stayed all day in my house.


By Esteban Gutierrez
Usually I play soccer.
Yesterday I play with my toys.
Usually I see my grandma.
Yesterday I play with my friend.

By Sam Lara
Usually I ride in my car.
Yesterday I rode a bike all day arund Bogota
My nefiu came from Spani to visit me at night.

By Samuel Leon
Usually my bad ride The car to go to school.
Yesterday I stayed in my house.
Usually I do homwrk.
Yesterday I sat eve.

By Sofia Lopez
Usually I go to school.
Yestarday I went to my aunts house.

By Mateo Mendoza
Usually I go in a car to school.
Yesterday I went to by close.

By Sara Pinzon
Usually every day I go to my house.
Yesterday I eat papas.
Yesterday I did harts to my mother.

By Katia Pistulka
Yesterday I saw a movie of Happy Feet with my sisters and with my mom.
Usually I play with my sisters.
Yesterday I played with my dos.
Usually I go to school.

By Dylan Stendal
Usually I go to school
Yesterday a hamster bit my finger.
Usually I wach a muve.
Yesterday I slept all the time

By Esteban Trujillo
Usually I do Mathe
Yesterday I ate in the Coral Gurmet.
Usually I play soocer.
Yesterday I played play Steashon.

No comments: